Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, August 15, 2009

10 Aug 2009 - Jerlene and Javier finally got their haircut

For the past few weeks, my parents have been complaining about Jerlene's and Javier's hair being too long. Even the childcare centre teacher also reminded me to cut Jerlene's hair. Since today is a public holiday, I decided to bring them for a haircut at Bishan. We went to the same salon where Tracy used to do her hair.

Jerlene started first and the moment she went in, all the attention in the salon was on her. She just sat quietly and allowed the hairdresser to trim her hair. So far, Jerlene did not pose any problem during all her haircut. Next is Javier's turn. Similarly, once I carried Javier into the salon, everyone there began to focus their attention on him. The whole haircut went on quite smoothly except when finishing, he started crying. Considering this is his first time doing haircut, it's considered quite smooth.

Here are how my angels look like after the haircut. :)
After the haircut, I drove down to old upper thomson road where there are always lots of wild monkeys roaming around. Jerlene was excited seeing those monkeys.

No comments: