Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

15 Sep 2009 - Funny kid's talk

It's really fun talking to small kids who are about the same age as Jerlene now. What they say can sometimes surprise you while other times will make you roll on the floor laughing (ROFL). I was having a conversation with Jerlene today and she makes us all laugh so hard.......

Daddy: Jerlene, daddy very tired today. Can you drive the car?
Jerlene: No.....I dunno drive car.....
Daddy: Why cannot? Daddy very tired.
Jerlene: No......I dunno drive car. I stupid.
(All of us laugh..........)
Jerlene: I smaller. I dunno drive car. Daddy clever, daddy drive car.
(All of us continue to laugh......)

And in another occasion, Jerlene surprised us.

Daddy: Jerlene, how much money you have?
Jerlene: 3 dollars (she always say she has three dollars, no more no less)
Daddy: Can you give me 3 dollars?
Jerlene: No, I got 3 dollars at home. Papa I want money.
Daddy: Papa got no money now.
Jerlene: Papa got cards...........
(Daddy *fainted*)

No comments: