Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, January 10, 2010

1 Jan 2010 - Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to ALL!

It has been almost 3 years since I first created this blog and never did I think that I can "last" this long. It has to be because there were so many wonderful moments with my family that I cannot resist not to note them down. And with so many beautiful photos and videos of my little angels that will always put a smile on me whenever I see them, just want to share with all and hopefully can bring some smile on you too. Another important factor is the support of you who frequent this blog (I roughly know who you are). Thanks for your support and I do hope that I can persist as long as I can.

A quick update on Javier who was having fever yesterday. His fever has subsided though still coughing. Anyway, he is still active as ever. :-)

No comments: