Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, February 15, 2010

6 Feb 2010 - Early Reunion Dinner

As my parents will be going to Malaysia during Chinese New Year, we decided to have our reunion dinner one week in advance, which is today, at my sis's place. It has been quite a while since we last visited my sis's place. As such, both Jerlene and Javier took a while before they became comfortable with the place and people.

Jerlene brought her NDS with her everywhere now. The moment she settled down, she took it out and started playing. My nephew Marcus got attracted by it and sat beside Jerlene, watching quietly how she play. I asked Jerlene to lend it to Marcus and she really passed it over without hesitation. Clever girl. When she realized that Marcus did not really know how to play, she actually pulled his hand and taught him how to play. So cute....... :)
Once she saw that Marcus got the hang of it, she left him alone and played other toys. She's really like a big sister now.

No comments: