Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, May 15, 2010

9 May 2010 - Mother's Day Outing

After lunch, we planned to bring my little angels to Go Go Bambini at Dempsey for some fun. However, when we reached there, it was super crowded as there were a few birthday parties going on. We were told that every weekend will be this crowded. As Javier is still small and Jerlene will definitely be "bullied" in the crowd, we decided to go somewhere else. Then we went to another indoor playground at Delta Sports Complex but somehow I could not find it. In the end, we decided to go to town and probably walk over to Sands Integrated Resort (IR) which has just been opened.

I parked my car in Marina Square and before walking over to Sands IR, we had some coffee, cakes and ice cream at Cafe Cartel. All of us enjoyed the chocolate cake and ice cream very much. Javier was pretty excited and made lots of funny sound which attracted attention from people around us. Never had I expected that we actually spent about an hour in Cafe Cartel just to have some cakes and drinks...... Happy moments always pass very fast......so do treasure it whenever possible...... :-)



No comments: