Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, June 26, 2010

12 Jun 2010 - Jerlene getting independent

Recently, Jerlene has demonstrated to me that she is getting more and more independent. From choosing her own clothes and matching her own shoes since half a year ago, till now she wears own her clothes and shoes, except when she's lazy. What was unexpected for me today is that she went to toilet and passed urine all by herself. This may not seems to be a big deal to some. In fact, Jerlene can already does that many months back. But what surprised me this time is that she did not even inform me. She will at least notify me in the past. What happened was that we suddenly saw Jerlene came out of the toilet (and there was no light) and according to Tracy, she had been inside for quite a while. I quickly went in and look into her little potty and yes, she did it. When I asked her why she was in the toilet, she smiled at me and said:"I passed urine, got so much"....... :)

No comments: