Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, July 30, 2012

21 Jul 2012 - New shoes for Jerlene

Recently, Jerlene has been complaining to me that her current shoes are too small for her.  As I do not have to work this weekend, I decided to bring her out and buy a pair of shoes for her.  We went to Changi City Point where there is a Crocs Outlet shop.

We reached there at about 2pm and fortunately, there wasn't a long queue to the car park.  Crocs shop was the first shop that we went.  Jerlene walked around to the shop trying to choose a pair of shoes.  However, she cannot decide so Tracy and I chose one for her.  She quite like it because there is a nice pink flower bib at the front of the shoes.  Now that Jerlene has chosen hers, we asked Javier to choose one too.  Initially, he chose one but after asking him whether he really likes it, he said he likes his current shoes more.  After a while, he said he wants the same one as Jerlene.  Of course we did not buy that for him for obvious reason.

Next we did some windows shopping before going down to ground floor for some snacks.  Jerlene and Javier then saw a small play area and asked me if they can go.  I have no reason to say no and off they go.  They were playing there while Tracy and I had our snacks at Ya Kun.

Overall we had a fruitful day.

No comments: