Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

7 Sep 2012 - Classical Dance Studio (Ballet) Parents Day 2012

































I have been looking forward towards this day because I finally got a chance to watch Jerlene dance in her ballet class.  Today is the dance school parents day 2012.  All parents are invited to the class and observe how their kids performed.  At the same time, we had the opportunity to understand the various class exercises which we can practice with our kids at home.  Sometimes end of the year, the teacher will pick several students whom she think can meet the criteria to take part in the pre-syllabus exam next year.  Based on what I observed in the class earlier, I think Jerlene should be able to take the exam.  Below are the highlights that I've taken during the class.

No comments: