Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, January 30, 2015

2 Jan 2015 - School term starts today

Today the first day of school in the year 2015.  Jerlene and Javier have been "promoted" to P2 and K2 respectively.  One big difference starting this year is that we all got to wake up early because Jerlene is in morning session.  In fact, Rosyth has started single session this year,  Initially I thought that I will have a hard time waking my little angels up.  To my surprise, they woke up earlier than me.  They are probably excited about school after a long break.

I knew that the traffic to the school will be bad but I never expected it to be THAT BAD!  It took us about half an hour to reach the school by car.  If we chose to walk, we'll probably reach in 15-20mins.
Javier was glad that he can reach school early because it means he will be able to have playtime before breakfast.  :-)
When Jerlene came home in the evening, she told me excitedly that she has been appointed class monitor for the first half of this year.  :-)

No comments: