Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, March 8, 2007

I swear I never teach Jerlene "THAT"! - 7 Mar 2007

These few days, Tracy kept telling me Jerlene started to do this and that......how I wish I can be at home during daytime to capture all those moments. At night, I tried to play with her but most of the time, she'll throw tantrum and just want people to carry her. Tracy said that nowadays, her neck is getting stiffer. When she let Jerlene lie on her tummy, Jerlene can raise up her head for about 10-20secs. I like to see her smile with one dimple on the left side of her lip. Dimple is supposed to be a defect but it's a beautiful one.

Tracy described to me the various actions that Jerlene does and I told her to take some shots. And some of the shots are so funny that we cannot stop laughing when we look at it. However, we swear......we never teach her how to do "THAT"! Notice her right hand?


No comments: