Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, October 20, 2007

14 Oct 2007 - A new foam mattress and a great time in the pool

Today is Tracy's birthday and we went to Crystal Jade 小龙包restaurant (one of Tracy's favourite) for lunch. After lunch, we met up with my sisters and parent who were also shopping in Marina Square. We spent quite a while in Kiddy Palace before splitting to do our own shopping.

We walked into minitoon and saw a foam mattress which we have been contemplating to buy for quite a while. Finally I made the decision to buy today. There was a 15% discount, a free lifetime membership card and a free medium size Stitch soft toy. The mattress cost $110 after discount. Here's the pictures of the "Pooh" mattress and Stitch.


After that, we walked back to Suntec and wanted to put the stuff into my car before carry on with our shopping. On the way, we saw at least 4 fire engines speeding towards Suntec and seems like having some emergency incident. I still joked with Tracy saying scarly the carpark got burned down and our car will turn into waste metal. As we approached the carpark, there was a strong smokey smell. And the aircon seems to have turned off. The elevator and escalator leading down to the carpark was also stopped. So I took the stairs down to basement one but basement two, where I parked my car, was closed!!!! There was a foodcourt worker fainted in basement one and medical officer was attending to her. I've never been so accurate in my prediction. But is my car really gone??? Of course not lar........ After about 20mins, they re-open basement two.

I put the stuff into my car and we continue to shop around. We had a coffee break at Gloria Jeans before heading home for a swim. It has been a while since I brought Jerlene down to the pool. I still remembered the last time, she was still a bit nervous when got into the water and dun really dare to move. However, she was having so much fun in the water today. She kept splashing water as though she was in her bathtub during shower. We has about 20mins of fun time in the pool before going home for a shower. Will be bringing Jerlene to the pool more often from now on.....

No comments: