Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, June 28, 2008

15 Jun 2008 - What a Father's Day

Today is my 2nd father's day. However, Tracy was having high fever since last night. As such, I had to do some housework and take care of Jerlene all by myself. Although it was fun playing with Jerlene, it can also be quite tiring. My energy level will never be able to reach Jerlene's level.

On the other hand, Tracy's temperature kept going up and till the point when we both think she needs to pay a visit to the doctor. As it was Sunday, we have to travel to Marsiling where the clinic was still opened. The doctor said it was viral fever and she just need to allow her body to self heal slowly. We quickly drove home so that Tracy can get some rest earlier.

While Tracy was resting, I continue to play with Jerlene till she became quite tired. So I bath and fed her before I "made" her to go to sleep. By that time, I'm really tired and felt asleep soon after.

No comments: