Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, June 28, 2008

21 Jun 2008 - Taking a break after shopping

Today we decided to go AMK hub for some shopping. We had laksa and bread at Toast Box before heading to NTUC Megastore. The moment we went in, Jerlene started running around. Tracy went ahead to buy our necessity while I tried to follow Jerlene around. She kept running from shelves to shelves. Not only that, whenever she ran close to someone, she will wave and say hi to the person. There were an old couple who found Jerlene very cute and started following her around.
After running for about half an hour, Jerlene began to feel tired. So she found herself a low shelf and sat on it. This is the first time I saw Jerlene taking a rest by herself. I took a short video of her resting. The quality was quite bad because I was using my mobile phone.


In the evening, we met up with my parents and sister's family. And guess what Jerlene was sleeping throughout till we were about to leave.

No comments: