Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, November 7, 2008

1 Nov 2008 - Jerlene enjoys Water Slide

Normally I will bring Jerlene down to the pool on Sunday but based on past few weeks experience, it has been raining most of the time on a Sunday afternoon. As such, since it's very sunny today and we are not going anywhere in particular, I brought Jerlene down to the pool.

Jerlene has been "addicted" to the water slide in the baby pool. After sliding down, she will pull my hand to go up the slide again and again. We took the water slide at least 15 times in a period of about 30-45mins. I was so tired after today's session but seeing Jerlene enjoying so much, it's worth it.

2 comments:

WaveSurfer said...

Didn't know there's a water slide in your condo. Looks fun! ^^

WWF said...

Yah. Let me know if you wanna bring ur kid over and play since you stay nearby. :-)