Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, December 27, 2008

26 Dec 2008 - Jerlene is active again!

Guess what woke me up today? It's Jerlene's singing. Yes, early in the morning when both Tracy and myself were still sleeping, I suddenly heard someone singing by my ear. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jerlene standing beside me singing. I was so happy to see that as it shows that Jerlene is feeling much better now. And she just go on and on, probably because she was not able to sing properly for the past few days.

Her running nose seems to have stopped though she still got a little bit of cough. Since she seems ok, we decided to go for the robinson sale. There was a bad traffic jam at cairnhill exit from CTE and we took almost 2 hours to reach Centerpoint. The sale started yesterday and most of the popular items have already been sold. We then walked over to OG which was also having a 20% storewide discount.
Jerlene is definitely feeling alright now because when it comes to shopping, she's the queen! I had a hard time catching up with her in the toys department. She found a mini stroller from a corner and that became her shopping basket.
I'm so happy that Jerlene is active again!!! :-)

1 comment:

WaveSurfer said...

Nice to hear Jerlene is well and active again!
Heard the Orchard area was jammed with cars and people after Christmas due to the many sales going on there. Decided to avoid that area after hearing about the massive crowd.