Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, December 7, 2008

7 Dec 2008 - Red Dynasty Paintball Park

Today is my first try in a paintball session. I have always wanted to try but never had a chance. So when my colleagues approached me, I decided to give it a try while I'm still able to. You know what, I am the "senior citizen" among the group. I think I'm more than 10 years older than all of them.

The session was held at Red Dynasty Paintball Park, which is located within Bottle Tree Park at Yishun. According to the website (http://www.weplaypaintball.com), this is the largest Paintball Arena in Singapore. We got 11 players and formed two teams. Our team lost the warm-up match but we won the next two objective matches. Anyway results aside, it was quite fun, especially when you managed to hit your opponents.

After the paintball session, I went home to wash up since the Park is quite near my place. At around 3:30pm, I brought Jerlene down to the pool for a swim as usual. We enjoyed a lot and we spent about 1 hour in the pool today. Luckily we went down earlier today, otherwise we will have to give it a miss because it started raining after we went home.

Not sure whether it was the paintball or the swim, I'm now having muscle ache at a few parts of my body. I tend to believe it was the former since the latter is a regular activity. This shows that I'm really lack in exercising and age is really catching up.

No comments: