Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, January 31, 2009

28 Jan 2009 - WWF is down!

Jerlene started to have diarrhea last Friday. Tracy got it 1-2 days back. And sad to say, I was not spared either and it's my turn today! It started in the middle of the night at around 3am. And from then onwards, I went into the toilet for about 7-8 times within the next 6 hours. I was almost dehydrated by the morning.

The doctor said that most likely it's intestinal flu and prescribed quite a few medicine for me. At that time I did not have fever but he said that if my temperature gone up later, I will need to come back. Was given MC for the day.

As I do not have the energy to take care of Jerlene today, my sis and mom came to my place and brought Jerlene out so that I can have a better rest. By the evening, my condition was not getting any better. In fact it got worse and I started to develop fever (38.5). So I went back to the clinic for a check. The doctor then prescribed some antibiotic for me and gave me MC for tomorrow. When I got home, I suddenly felt very very cold and was shivering under my blanket.

Jerlene returned home after a while and I felt so bad that I cannot entertain her. When I looked at her, she seems to be angry with me for not accompany and play her today. Sorry Jerlene, I will definitely make it up when I recover, ok? *sob*

No comments: