Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, January 10, 2009

4 Jan 2009 - Fun at the Park again!

I have been deciding whether to bring Jerlene for a swim or to the park. As the weather is a bit cold, I decided to bring her to the park. As usual, the moment she reached the park, she was on her own. And I had a hard time chasing after her while still being able to snap some shots of her enjoying the various slides.
This time, Jerlene has the courage to "conquer" a taller slide, which she was afraid to go on previously. Initially, I had to slide down together with her side by side. But eventually, she was brave enough to go on her own as can be seen below.

After almost an hour of fun time, Jerlene came over and pulled me out of the park. When I asked her, "where is your car?", she then realized that she had forgotten about it and quickly ran towards it. I'm glad that Jerlene knows when to stop and go home willingly.

No comments: