Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, January 6, 2008

1 Jan 2008 - Happy New Year

Time flies and we are now in year 2008. Not sure why but ever since with Jerlene around, it seems like time passes a lot faster. And in a few weeks time, Jerlene will be one year old already. It also means that I have written on this blog for close to a year now. Initially when I first started on this blog, many people felt that I will not sustain it for long. Common questions/feedback thrown to me were "Where got so many things to write one?", "I think you will stop updating your blogs in a few months time" etc etc. My answer to them is very simple, "We shall see".

Indeed, writing blog really requires a lot of discipline, patience and time. It is especially so when I've decided to only write things about my princess Jerlene. And it is not just words, as you can see by now, I've also tried to capture many photos and videos that make this blog a lot more interesting. Of course, the support from all you fans out there also gives me the will to continue updating with more content. So I thank you for your support given to me so far and Wish you all a Wonderful and Prosperous 2008!

On this very first day of the year, let Jerlene shows you her morning 5BX.
She was actually dancing as I played the Hi-5 DVD.

No comments: