Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, May 31, 2009

25 May 2009 - My cough is getting worse

My cough is getting from bad to worse. Every few minutes I will cough uncontrollably for a very long stretch. And today I've even lost my voice. All my colleagues in office had advised me to go home but after 2 weeks of reservist, there are tons of work being piled up. I tried to clear as much work as possible before seeing my company doctor. And result was, 2 days MC. The doctor said I definitely need lots of rest in order to recover. I've lost 5kg in the past one month. However, even when I am at home, I could hardly find time to rest because Javier is quite cranky recently and Jerlene keeps wanting my attention. Tracy was equally tired with the two kids plus housework. Right now, we seriously thought of getting a helper to lessen our burden. Especially when Tracy goes to work in a month time, we need to get someone to look after Javier as we do not intend to send him to infant care.

Really hope my persistent cough will go away soon.......

No comments: