Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, October 30, 2010

24 Oct 2010 - Enjoying our private roof terrace

Our new house is currently full of stuff and there is hardly any walking space. Since it was not so sunny this evening, we decided to take a break on our private roof terrace. The feeling of having a private open area on the rooftop is great. Since young, I have been wanting to own one so that I can do my star gazing, and now it seems like my childhood dream has come true.

Not only me, everybody enjoyed the roof terrace. Jerlene and Javier were having so much fun riding their bicycles on the 2-bedroom sized terrace. The space is about the size of two bedroom, so there is ample space for cycling.

After that, we took out the bubble gun and it's bubbling time. Javier was so funny chasing all the bubbles, while Jerlene was spraying out the bubbles. The floor got slippery after a while and Javier kept slipping.

We spent about an hour enjoying the cool weather and having fun on the roof terrace. My plan is to setup a relaxing corner with a BIG umbrella, and have a teak wood table and chairs underneath. There will also be a corner for us to do some gardening. Hopefully can get all these done up in 3 months time.

No comments: