Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, February 24, 2013

25 Jan 2013 - Birthday celebration in childcare

Jerlene is turning 6 today!  I've bought a birthday cake and specially took half day leave to celebrate for her in the childcare centre.  The moment I entered the centre, all the kids just rushed out and climbed all over me.  I am serious, some of them really climbed on me like koala.  The teacher helped to clear the table while I took out the cake.  In the meantime, one of the teachers brought Javier over to celebrate for his sister.
It felt good to be so well liked by all the kids.  So I took the opportunity to take a photo with all the kids.  We then sang the birthday songs and cut the cake.  The children loved the cake and quite a few of them asked for a second servings.  Within minutes, there was nothing left.
Next, it's time for Jerlene to distribute the goodies bags to all her classmates.  She actually packed all the goodies bags herself because she said some of her classmates got special "orders" and only she knew.  That's the end of the celebration and I brought Jerlene and Javier home after that.

1 comment:

Kiddies Daycare said...

Thank you for sharing such a piece of wonderful information. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. You can also take some great ideas from Calgary childcare centre.