Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

18 Sep 2020 - Loss of Eye Brow

This morning when I looked at Javier, he looks a bit different to me.  Then I took a closer look and realized that a portion of his eye brows actually went "missing".......
I quickly did some research on the internet and found that there are many causes for such eye brow hair loss.  Some of the possible causes are infection, skin conditions, hormonal changes, an overactive immune system, nutritional deficiencies, physical trauma, or emotional stress.  As we were a bit worried, we brought him to a clinic for further assessment by the doctor.  However, the doctor said it's difficult to tell what the cause is, unless he goes for further checks such as a blood test.  The doctor advised to monitor a while more to see whether the hair will grow back.  Anyway school exams are coming soon so probably we will monitor till the exam is over before deciding what to do.

No comments: