Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, August 30, 2010

25 Aug 2010 - Oh no......I GOT IT!

My worry came true. I saw a few blisters on my palm and feet. So the moment I reached office, I quickly made an appointment with my company's doctor. After she examined the blisters and my mouth ulcers, she cannot confirm whether it was HFMD or not but knowing Jerlene just got it, there was a high chance. She requested me to take 2 days rest at home and monitor. If condition got worse, she will extend my MC.

I have never thought that an adult will get it so easily because of our stronger immunity system. It seemed that I was wrong. Or maybe this strain of HFMD virus is "stronger". Another reason is probably Jerlene was too attached to me, especially during the past one week. Again I heard from the news that the situation of HFMD outbreak is childcare was getting worse.

Today I can still eat normally but based on Jerlene's experience, I probably will start feeling the real pain starting tomorrow.......

No comments: