Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, August 30, 2010

20 Aug 2010 - Jerlene showed signs of worsening

This morning, Jerlene still felt normal and able to eat her breakfast. Throughout the day, she had been busy drawing and writing on her table. She's really 乖 today. However, in the evening, she started to show signs of pain in her mouth. I bought her favourite noodles and after taking one mouthful, she refused to eat anymore and kept telling me:"Daddy, my mouth pain".

I then bought porridge but she seemed to have lost her appetite. When we went home, I found that there were quite a few "big" ulcers on the tip of her tongue and inner mouth wall. Poor Jerlene can't even drink her milk from the milk bottle. I tried to distract her and soon she fell asleep as she did not sleep during daytime today. I have a feeling that this episode of HFMD will be a "tough" one....... :(

No comments: