Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, August 30, 2010

21 Aug 2010 - My poor Jerlene

Jerlene's condition had gotten worse today. Throughout the day, she refused to eat and drink anything. And the only words coming from her is "Daddy my mouth pain!". We were worried that she will have dehydration. So we tried so hard to convince her to at least drink some liquid. According to the doctor, it does not matter what she drink, as long as it is liquid, it will be good. So we bought Glucose, ice cream, Vitagen etc which Jerlene did not reject.

However, she cannot even finish the ice cream. She also refused to eat her multi vitamin pills which she will ask for it everyday. I can imagine how painful it was since she was rejecting all her favourite stuff. She cried many times complaining about her mouth pain and I felt so bad that I cannot do much. All I can do is to hug and console her. During the night, she cannot sleep well. Every hour she will wake up and cry...........

She pain in her mouth but I pain in my heart. Really felt like crying with her....... *sob sob*.

No comments: