Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, September 23, 2007

22 Sep 2007 - Jerlene wears her first shoe

We bought Jerlene her first pair of shoes last week but only today we decided to let her wear.

My sister's baby boy is already discharged from hospital few days back. So we decided to go my sis place and see the baby boy. When we reached there, my grandma and aunties were also there. Jerlene fell asleep during the car trip and continue to sleep in my sis place for about an hour. The moment she woke up, she started to show her "standing stunts". Her best move is to simply push towards the side of a playpen and up she went in a standing position. Everyone is amazed by her advanced skills.

Although Jerlene is fast in picking up advanced skills, she is sometimes very lazy. One example is she refuse to hold her own bottle during milk feeding. Although she can but she simply dun want. Maybe it is my fault lor.....pamper her too much liao........ See below how she position herself. Like 大老板 (big boss) waiting to be served by daddy hor........

No comments: