Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

25 Sep 2007 - Jerlene is 8 months old today

Time flies and today is Jerlene's 8 months old birthday. Over the past 8 months, Jerlene has brought to me a lot of joy. Seeing her growing day by day is really satisfying. Ever since her birth, I've tried my best to be a good daddy. Although I did not have any experience in handling babies in the past, somehow I felt that I have the necessary paternal instinct to do a good job. During Tracy's maternity leave, I've been the main person taking care of Jerlene's everyday needs, which includes changing her diapers, bathing, feeding and burping her etc etc. Nowadays, I've come across so many young parents who rely so much on their parents or maid to handle babies, especially during the first few months when the babies are so "fragile". This is something which I do not understand because I always thought all these things will come naturally and when it's time to do it, one will know what to do. Maybe not everyone has such maternal or paternal instinct to handle babies. Sometimes I really think to myself, maybe I can excel in setting an infantcare centre than to do what I'm doing today, IT!!!!!

Anyway, hope Jerlene can appreciate what I've done for her and she's always my prettiest princess. Happy 8th month birthday, Jerlene!!! You may make a wish now......hehe......

No comments: