Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, December 25, 2010

20 Dec 2010 - Jerlene's first movie in cinema

Jerlene's childcare centre was closed for spring cleaning today. I took leave to accompany Jerlene and decided to bring her for a movie in the cinema. This was Jerlene's first time going into the cinema. She was extremely excited. We went to AMK Hub and bought a pair of Mom n Tots tickets. It's a current promotion from Cathay Cinema whereby for every adult ticket, the child got to watch for free. And yes, it applies to Dad as well. :-)

The movie that we watched is "Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale". I wanted to take a picture of Jerlene with Rapunzel's poster but can only find Yogi Bear...... :-P

We got a seat (double) at the back row and were ready for the show.

Jerlene managed to sit through the movie though half way through, she was sitting on my lap. When the movie ended, Jerlene suddenly cried as everybody started to leave the cinema. I have to explain to her the situation and finally calmed her down. We then went to the nearby library to return and borrow some books.

Jerlene and I had a great day out today!

No comments: