Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, December 25, 2010

25 Dec 2010 - Christmas Day Gathering

I've organized a Christmas Day BBQ gathering at my place today. At around 3pm, I started setting up the BBQ pit that I've recently bought from Carrefour. Soon after, the BBQ food was delivered. We then proceed to setup the fire at around 5pm. The sky looks cloudy and we all prayed that it won't rain.

There were so much food for everyone. The food that we bought from BBQ wholesale (online) was pretty decent. As everybody was enjoying the food and atmosphere, it started to drizzle at about 7:30pm. We quickly packed up the food and brought them downstairs. Fortunately, we had already BBQ sufficient food for everyone.

My sis bought a log cake which was delicious.
The kids were running around at first but the moment I played Barney DVD, they all sit properly on my sofa and watched quietly.
The final program is gift exchange. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the mini Xmas gathering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Pokój Tobie!

Zastanów się do czego dążysz ponieważ pożądanie może spowodować, że stracisz ostrożność i możliwość zaspokojenia jego w pożyteczny dla Ciebie sposób.

Radości z życia!