Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

25 Jan 2019 - My Little Princess has turned 12!

Today is Jerlene's 12 years old birthday.  My little princess is no longer little.  Not just her age, but also her height as she is almost as tall as her mommy now.  Time really flies and the image of me carrying her in one hand 12 years ago is still very fresh in my mind.  Now even using two hands to carry her will be difficult.
We bought a cake for her and had a mini celebration together with my parents, sister and her family.
Jerlene, I hope you had enjoyed your birthday and may your wish comes true.  12 years old is a very important year because in a few months time, you will be busy preparing for your PSLE examination.  Having said that, do find time to enjoy yourself as it is equally important to have a balanced lifestyle.
I started blogging when Jerlene was borned.  In other words, I have been blogging consistently for 12 years.  Though it's a lot of hard work and took up a substantial amount of my time, I enjoyed it.  Every time when I looked back at those earlier blog posts, I will put on a smile uncontrollably.  So glad that I've captured all those moments.  :-)


No comments: