Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, July 22, 2007

22 Jul 2007 - Jerlene can "tripod" sit liao!

This morning before Jerlene wakes up, Tracy and myself started moving things around to prepare Jerlene's new play room. Think it'll take us another one month to revamp our ex study room into Jerlene's playing room.

Today, Jerlene learned a new trick and the PD called it the "tripod" sit. In other words, with her hand supporting her front, Jerlene can sit up by herself. And she can stay in this position for several minutes. I think she can now sit in baby chair while we have meals outside liao. She seems to enjoy sitting very much! Look at her smile below........my heart "melt" liao..... :-)
I went for bowling once again this afternoon and my scores were quite consistent. There are a few teams whereby hitting above 200 is no big deal. Sigh.......these players are from a different league.........

No comments: