Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

7 Sep 2008 - Balloons again!

We went to Suntec today to get some stuff for our coming trip to Osaka. As usual, we went to My.Playground at Suntec to get free balloon for Jerlene. I chose a super big balloon for Jerlene and she was having lots of fun swinging it around.
We then went to Carrefour to get our stuff. Jerlene refused to sit in her stroller so I had to let her walked around with her balloon. Suddenly there was a loud "bang" and I saw Jerlene holding an "empty" stick. Yes, the balloon bursted. I thought Jerlene will be afraid of balloon from then on but I was totally wrong. Instead she dragged me back to My.Playground to get another balloon for her. And you know what, she chose a balloon with the same colour as the one that got burst earlier.

1 comment:

WaveSurfer said...

Nice to hear Jerlene is a brave little girl! Kudos! ^^