Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

7 Sep 2008 - Fun at the park near our house

Usually on a Sunday evening, I will either bring Jerlene down for a swim or push her around on her tricycle. Today, as the weather is a bit cold after the rain, I decided to push Jerlene on her tricycle to a nearby park. I have been staying at my current place for about 8 years already and this is the first time that I actually visited the park which is just a stone's throw away. To my surprise, there are actually quite a lot of fun stuff for the kids in the park. Oh my, what have I missed for the past few years. Here are a series of photos of the park......
Jerlene was really enjoying herself in the park and refused to leave. She just kept running around, climbing up and down. She also had her first experience going down a slide. We will definitely be going down to the park more often now.

3 comments:

WaveSurfer said...

Have been reading your blog for quite a while now, and just realised we are living quite near to each other after looking at the photos in this post. ^^|

Nopes, we do not stay at the condos, but at the flats opp them.

Probably might spot you and Jerlene sometime in the future in the neighbourhood! ^^

WWF said...

Really? I supposed you go to the park quite often since you can identify where it is simply based on the photos that I've posted.

WaveSurfer said...

Haha the sunflowers and the dried up structure in the background are the giveaways. We don't exactly frequent there a lot cos it's still quite a distance from our place, but since the number of parks are few in our area, it's easy to recognise the landmarks in these parks.

There is an upcoming park near our area that is currently under construction; hope it will be a good place to bring our kids to in the near future! ^^