Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 Sep 2008 - Jerlene's 1st lantern

We bought Jerlene her first lantern few days back. And these few days, she had been carrying it wherever she goes. In morning when I sent her to my mother-in-law place, she will bring the lantern down to the car and at night when we go home, she will bring it back home.
There will be a lantern festival celebration around the poolside organized by my condo committee this coming Saturday where kids were given a lantern to carry around the pool. However, we will not be able to join in the fun as we will be at Osaka by then.

Just for info, we'll be flying off to Osaka this coming Fri. So this will be my last post before flying off. But stay tuned as I'm sure I'll bring back a lot of great photos and videos of the trip. :-)

No comments: