Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

22 Dec 2014 - Taiwan Trip Day 9: Our friendly driver cum guide

Our 9 days Taiwan trip is coming to the end.  If you had been following my posts on this trip, you would have noticed that I've been mentioning our friendly driver, 潘先生, in many occasion.  After experiencing his excellent service, I feel that I need to write a post on him.

潘先生 is a very friendly, helpful, jovial and knowledgeable person.  He enjoys introducing Taiwan to the world by meeting tourists and brings them around Taiwan.  I am glad that I'm able to engage his service for trip. 
Here are a few points why I said his service is excellent.
1) He started rendering his service to me the day I contacted him through whatsapp two weeks before my Taiwan trip.
2) He helped to review my itinerary and gave me some suggestions.
3) He started providing me regular updates on Taiwan weather few days before my travel.
4) He helped me engage another trustworthy driver (曾先生) in Taichung.
5) He's always punctual, in fact he'll always try to reach the meeting point half an hour before the agreed time.
6) When I told him I did not buy a local phone card, he drove to my hotel and passed me one of his personal mobile phone and charger.  He said I can use the phone to call him or any Taiwan phone numbers throughout my trip.
7)  He likes young children very much and will buy things (such as sweets, candies etc) for them just to make them happy.
8)  He is very knowledgeable in terms of places around Taiwan and their history.  He even provides coaching to young drivers in Taipei.
9)  He charges his customer a fixed amount of TWD4,000 for one full day, regardless of the duration. I understand that most other drivers will charge similar amount for 8-10 hours duration and if exceeded, there will be additional charge.
10) Once you contact him, he will help whenever possible, even if you are not engaging his service.
Jerlene and Javier also showed their gratitude to 潘先生 by making him a card with their drawings.
Leave me a message with your email address if you would like to have his contact.  :-)

2 comments:

about LeEcHoO said...

i would like to get the driver contact.
thank you!

Unknown said...

Hi~.. i know its been a while, but could you kindly let me know the driver contact#