Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, June 3, 2007

3 Jun 2007 - Two first time today

Jerlene tried apple juice (for infant) for the first time today. Tracy tried a bit and she said it's very very diluted. Jerlene seems to like it but gave us a funny look while drinking at times.

At about 3pm, we brought her down to the pool and this is also her first time. She was a bit scared initially but slowly slowly get used to the water. We put her into the float with her leg hanging down at first. She doesn't feel secure in this position. Then I carried her with half her body submerged in the water and she prefers this way. After the short pool play, she was very tired and slept while we were walking up to our place. Once we reached home, she continue to sleep until I tried to wash her up in her bathtub. She continued to sleep after the bath.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello
my name is mehrnoosh.
I am iranian (persian).
I am see the jerlene pictures and I like little jerlene.
best regards