Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, July 24, 2009

4 Jul 2009 - Jerlene still does not like moving rides

All the while, whenever Jerlene sees a mini ride, she will want to get onto it. However, that is only when the ride is stationery. Today, Jerlene again insisted to get onto a ride. After I carried her into the ride, she saw the coin slot and asked for a coin. I bet she did not know when will happen when she slot in the coin. If she did, she wouldn't have asked for it. So I gave her one coin and she tried to slot it in. The moment the ride started to move, she started screaming and shouting:"I don't want I don't want.....". After the ride come to a stop, she still looked very tense. I thought most kids love such ride and I do not know why Jerlene only likes it when it's not moving..... :)

No comments: