Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, November 29, 2012

5 Nov 2012 - Day 3: Genting Trip ends

There was no activity planned for today.  As such, after breakfast, we just walked around "look see look see".  I remembered the last time I was here, it was so foggy that I never knew First World Hotel is so colourful.
Similarly, I finally got to see how the outdoor theme park looks like.
At about 11am, we checked out from the hotel and drove down to the foot of the highlands for lunch.
Then we began another long drive back to Singapore.  We were driving smoothly on north-south highway when suddenly, all cars were diverted out of the highway before reaching Malacca.  It was raining very heavily at that time, so we guessed it's probably due to flood or some related reasons that they closed the highway.  We started to get worried because once we were out of the highway, we have no idea which way to go.  I turned on my GPS on my phone but it kept asking me to U-turn back to the highway.  Fortunately, I saw a coach from WTS Travel and decided to follow it as it's probably heading back to Singapore as well.  True enough, it led us to Malacca via an alternative route and in the end, we ended back on north-south highway again.  From then on, it was pretty smooth and we reached home before 7pm.

No comments: