Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

4 Nov 2012 - Day 2: First real bowling session for my angels

After lunch, we brought Jerlene and Javier to the bowling alley to meet up with my sister's family.  So far, Jerlene and Javier had enjoyed playing bowling on Wii and Xbox Kinect.  Today, they finally had their first real bowling session in an actual bowling alley.  Javier was very excited and cannot wait to hold onto a bowling ball.  On the other hand, Jerlene somehow was afraid to try.  It was only after watching Javier having so much fun, she finally decided to give it a try.  Once they get into the mood, they cannot stop.  I had a hard time asking them to end the game eventually.  Javier's bowling style was very cute.  Watch the below video and I'm sure you will put on a smile on your face......Enjoy!

No comments: