Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, December 29, 2012

1 Dec 2012 - Legoland, here we come AGAIN!

We drove to Nusajaya Legoland for a second time this afternoon.  This time, we parked our car at Medini Mall carpark.  We packed some food from the mall before entering Legoland.  The first ride we went to is the Junior Driving School.  Jerlene was good at that but Javier still needs some practicing.  Somehow he kept letting go of the accelerator.
After that, we spent quite a while at a playground.  This playground was closed the last time we came due to wet weather.  They had so much fun running around.  We then went to other rides before heading to their favourite "horse ride".

After about 2 hours in the park, I suddenly did not feel well.  As such, I took some rest before getting Tracy to drive us home.  I felt so sorry for Jerlene and Javier as we had to cut short our time in the park.  However I promised to bring them back soon.

No comments: