Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, August 30, 2014

16 Aug 2014 - Outsourcing can happen at home and at any age

Outsourcing is a norm in most organization nowadays.  Do you know that kids at home are also practicing outsourcing?  Jerlene did exactly that today.  I asked Jerlene if she can make a rainbow loom for me.  Without even thinking, she said OK!  Next moment, when I stood outside her room, I heard Jerlene instructing my helper to make the loom.  She had taught my helper how to make simple loom few weeks back.  And now, all she needs to do is to give the specification.  The specs consists of colours, number of bands as well as the loom types.  And within 15mins, she brought the loom to me and said:"Daddy, here it is"!  At the moment, I was thinking whether I should expose her that she did not do it herself.  In the end, I didn't.........  :-)

No comments: