Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, October 28, 2018

21 Oct 2018 - Moon Bugs (DOS game)

For those who are around my age would definitely find the below picture familiar, right?  It's probably one of our favourite computer game about 30 years back.  It's a DOS game called Moon Bugs.  The reason why I brought this up because Javier once again requested for ideas for his new game.
I did a search on YouTube and showed him how the game Moon Bugs work.  After watching it a few times, he went back to his workstation and started working on it.  About 1.5 hours later, he told me his new game was ready for testing.  And he called it "Return of the Pork" which has the Angry Bird theme as usual.  There seems to be nothing that he could not code.  Click on the below picture to try it.
Like it on his project if you think it's cool.  :-)


No comments: