Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, February 25, 2019

23 Feb 2019 - Javier's very own Mario Party Games

For those video gamers out there, you would have probably heard of a Nintendo game called Mario Party.  And today, Javier published his very own Mario Party Game on Scratch.  He had spent quite sometimes creating this game.  At this moment, the game allows 1 or 2 players to start.  It consists of 5 mini games with full sound effects.  I was once again being "summoned" to be his beta tester.  After trying out the game, I must say I'm really impressed.  I tried to look at his codes to understand the coding logic and oh my god, it's beyond me.  Click here to try it!
Up till today, he had already created and shared 100 projects on Scratch platform.  And he's still going strong.  Very impressive, Javier!  Keep it up!  :-)


No comments: