Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, April 29, 2019

20 Apr 2019 - More Scratch Projects by Javier (JJJwong)

It has been one month since the last time I checked on Javier's projects on Scratch platform.  He has created close to 20 new projects since then.
If you like simple games that test your precision, try the Align 1 and Align 2 games.
If you like city simulation game, try City.
If you like to test your eyes and finger agility, try out the series of Guitar Hero games with different difficulties.  I tried the insane level and I scored -200K.  I really don't know Javier does it which he scores 180K.  Do try out all his other projects as well and give your feedback.

Recently, he started participating in the Scratch Forum discussing with fellow Scratchers from all around the world.  Since he's really into programming, probably I should go look around to see if there is any competition which I can sign him up.  :-)


No comments: