Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, November 14, 2020

13 Nov 2020 - Javier achieved Gold (Honours) for the Roszania! Imagine Cup

If you had followed my blog postings, you would know that Javier participated in the Roszania! Imagine Cup, which is an annual hackathon competition, sometimes in September.  The results are out and I'm glad to share that Javier had achieved Gold (Honours) award for the Senior Category.
All the Gold (Honours) entries are posted here.  I have viewed through all the projects but I must say Javier's project really stood out among all.  It's the only project that is interactive.  He even coded features such as input validation, which even experienced developers may sometimes "ignore".  So WELL DONE, Javier!
This is Challenge Circuit 1 and there will be a Challenge Circuit 2 soon.  Hopefully Javier can continue to produce more creative and innovative projects.  加油!


No comments: