Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Thursday, December 31, 2020

31 Dec 2020 - Goodbye 2020 and Welcome 2021!

Finally, year 2020 has come to an end.  This is really a "special" year for most of us all around the world.  Though challenging for some, there were also opportunities for others.  However one thing that really affected most of us is that we were unable to go on any leisure overseas trip for the entire year.  That is the main reason why this blog has the least number of posts this year throughout my 14 years of blogging.  Wow......I have been blogging for 14 years.  Earlier, I was reading some of my posts in the past and they always put a smile on my face.  Hopefully I can have the discipline to continue for many more years to come.

As we bid farewell to 2020, let's hope 2021 will be a MUCH MUCH better year for all.  May the new year bless everyone with health, wealth, and happiness.  :-)


No comments: