Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Monday, March 29, 2021

15 Mar 2021 - No more short overseas trip

Today is the start of one week school holidays for the kids.  We used to take short overseas trips during this time in the past but due to all the border closures and restrictions, we could not plan for one this year.  When I asked the kids whether they want to go for a staycation, Javier's response was "What's the difference between staying in a local hotel versus staying at home?  Some more it's so expensive to stay in Singapore hotels.  Let's just save up the money for future overseas trip!".  I appreciate that he's thinking of saving money for me but I guess for kids nowadays, as long as they can get connected online with friends, it really does not matter where they are........

 

No comments: