Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Sunday, October 30, 2022

29 Oct 2022 - Iphone 14 Pro Hunt around Marina Bay

I had been using my current iPhone XR for the past 4 years.  It's time to refresh it with a new iPhone and I hope to get it before my upcoming year end trip.  From the Apple website, we found that of all the three Apple stores in Singapore, there is only one left at the store @ MBS.  However, by the time we reached there, it's been sold!  We then decided to check out the other authorized distributors nearby.
Firstly, we went to Gain City at Marina Square and the salesman told us the entire island is currently running out of stock for iPhone 14 Pro.  As we were not going to give up so easily, we decided to "hunt" further and walked towards Harvey Norman at Millenia Walk.  We were glad that they still have stock and I bought it without much hesitation.

We then had our dinner at MBS and as a Sands Rewards member, we were able to accumulate sufficient points to redeem the car park fee, which is very steep.  :-)


No comments: