Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Friday, October 27, 2023

10 Oct 2023 - Executive Health Screening @ Fullerton Novena

As part of staff benefits, I went for the Executive Health Screening at Fullerton Novena.  This is Fullerton Health Group’s (FHG) newest and largest Health Screening Centre that was officially launched by Health Minister Ong Ye Kung at an official opening ceremony held on 30 May 2023 at Novena Square.
After registration, I was led to a private health screening pod while waiting for the various procedures.  Don't you think it's like a business class seat on a SQ flight?
I had to fast 12 hours prior to this health screening.  So after I'm done with most of the procedures, I was served with some snacks and coffee.
The last station is the Eye Test at their modern Eye Care Centre.  This is definitely one of the best health screening centers I've visited so far.


No comments: